söndag 1 maj 2011

3. Medication

When I arrived at the clinic I got 5 pills: 3 Panodil (pain killers and anti-inflammatoric), antibiotics (1 capsule), and 2 tranquilizers

After surgery I had to take the same pills despite the tranquilizers

Now I have to take 4 different kinds of meds:

1. morning: 1 antibiotic, 2 Panodil, 1 OxyNorm (classified as narcotic, am pretty stoned, haha)
2. midday: 2 Panodil, 1 OxyNorm (those pills I have to take every 6th hour but not more often than 4 times a day)
3. afternoon: 2 Panodil, 1 OxyNorm
4. evening: 2 antibiotic, 2 Panodil, 1 OxyNorm

I have to take those for two days and then I have to switch from OxyNorm to Tradil which is a muscle relaxing pill. But I can take one or two Oxys a day if I really am in pain. But I get tired of those and am not really "here" if you know what I mean. So no good brain function on this side of the globe.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar